Voted #1 In Senior Living By Those Who Matter Most.  Learn More >

Reviews & Awards
At Independence Village of Zionsville West (Anson)

For 40 years, our communities have been considered the best in senior living by residents, families and community members alike.

Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2024>
Caring.com Caring Star 2024>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2023>
Place For Mom Best of Senior Living 2022>
Both of my parents had to unexpectedly make the tough decision to move to the memory care and independent living sides. Independence Village was so wonderful helping us arrange things quickly to move in. The staff is friendly and helpful with caring for both of my parents. Taking a tough situation and making it safe and as best for both of them. I’m so thankful knowing my parents are being cared for well.

-Jenn S
Resident's Family Member

The staff here is very caring and helped us feel at ease. Building is beautiful and the services available for my parents are exactly what they need!

-Melissa Arnold
Resident's Family Member

My parents moved into the Independence Village of Zionsville West. It was close to my house. Everyone who works there, whether it be people in the front office sales, the financial woman, the front desk concierge, nursing, housekeeping, maintenance, everybody there is involved with caring for the residents. They are all involved and care about, or caring for my parents. It's pretty much brand new, it's only been there about two and a half to three years, so everything is brand new still. It's very tastefully decorated. It's comfortable but more modern looking. They have all of the amenities there. It's just a nice place. They have a gym, they have computers and internet access for residents. They have little bistro/snack bars. They have a library, a lot of different common areas, sitting areas in addition to the big common areas. I would live there in a heartbeat. They have a chef, and I know all of the staff there rave about her cooking. The activities director is very involved, gets people involved, and plans a lot of fun things.

-Laura
Resident's Family Member

I have made so many friends at this community we are one big family. I am so impressed, such an amazing place.

- Resident

The staff went above and beyond for my mom and were there for her at every turn and we are extremely grateful.

- Resident's Family Member

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have ended up here. I love it here and found my lifelong friends. Anyone who lives here is the luckiest person in the world.

- Resident

I wake up feeling like I’m at a resort on vacation.

- Resident

The atmosphere at this community is so much gentler and kinder than any other senior care community we have ever been in.

- Resident's Family Member

The first day I walked into this senior living community, I felt the warm embrace of family.

- Resident

X

We'd Love To Hear From You

Connect with us by phone at 317-597-6869 or schedule a tour today to get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.