March 18, 2020
With ever-changing information around COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to use an abundance of caution in our efforts to keep our communities safe.
With every seasonal virus and flu, there isn’t a way to completely prevent the spread of infectious diseases, but we are exercising all efforts that are in our control, which include our established protocols that not only adhere to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and all other national, state, and local governing bodies, but go beyond these standard protocols. We’re also implementing defined measures around social distancing in our communities.
Effective immediately, we will be instituting a 14-day proactive measure for all dining services. All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be delivered directly to residents in their apartments in disposal containers.
- Breakfast will be delivered to residents’ apartments between 9-10 a.m.
- Lunch will be delivered to residents’ apartment between 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner will be delivered to residents’ apartment between 4:30-5:30 p.m.
With every meal delivery, each resident will receive an order ticket for the next meal. Please adhere to the following guidelines for filling out your tickets:
- Place an “X” in the box next to your selection. (Do not circle or highlight.)
- Do not cut or fold the tickets.
- Only select one item per category.
- Please have your ticket completed one hour before each meal period for collection by our culinary teams.
During this 14-day period, we will be refining our dining and meal delivery service to ensure we create the absolute best dining experience for our residents. While we are proactively minimizing movement throughout our communities, we will still be organizing life enrichment activities to keep residents connected with one another and engaged. Thank you for your understanding during this time. We will continuously provide updates as new information is made available. If you have any questions about our safety and dining protocols, please reach out.
For more information about COVID-19 prevention, visit www.cdc.gov/COVID19.