Do the grandparents in your lives know how special they are? September 8 is National Grandparents Day (and a great time to let grandma and grandpa know just how much you love them).
Here are some fun, family-bonding activities that you and your family can partake in together.
10 Activities For Your Family
- Have your children create a homemade card for grandma and grandpa with a note about how much they mean to your them.
- Have a family craft day.
- Host a family reunion.
- Cook your parent’s favorite meal.
- Look at old photos and reminisce on memories.
- Play old music from your loved ones’ past.
- Bake sweet treats for your kids to deliver to their grandparents.
- Schedule a lunch date with your parents and children.
- Host a story hour. Encourage your parents to tell your children stories from their past.
- Go on a walk with your loved ones.
There are so many ways you can celebrate National Grandparents Day with your loved ones. Regardless of what you do, the most important part is spending quality time with your family.
Celebrate National Grandparents Day with StoryPoint
We’re so excited to celebrate National Grandparents Day with all of the grandparents living in our communities. Reach out to your local StoryPoint community to see how you can join in on the fun.