StoryPoint Waterville is more than just your typical senior living community in Waterville, Ohio. It’s a welcoming and warm community where seniors find comfort, connections and opportunities to enjoy their golden years. Offering independent living, enhanced living, assisted living and memory care options, StoryPoint Waterville goes beyond meeting everyday needs to provide our residents with a vibrant lifestyle filled with comfort and connection. Our team is dedicated to ensuring our residents have the perfect blend of care, companionship and engaging activities to keep them happy and fulfilled.
But what sets StoryPoint Waterville apart from other senior living communities? Let’s find out!
A Glimpse of Waterville’s Charm
- Metroparks Beauty: Waterville’s two popular Metroparks, Farnsworth and Bend View, highlight the city’s natural beauty. Maumee River Kayaking at Farnsworth Metropark allows residents and visitors to indulge in kayaking or enjoy a ride on e-bikes along the Towpath Trail.
- Arts and Culture: Downtown Waterville boasts many attractions, such as the renowned Colby College Museum of Art, the Railroad Square Cinema, and the yearly Downtown Waterville Farmer’s Market. Modern Underground offers a unique collection of mid-20th-century goods for those with eclectic tastes.
Embracing All That StoryPoint Waterville Has To Offer
We encourage residents to enjoy our exciting events and explore South Haven and its local favorites. There are plenty of things to do in White Lake Township and neighboring cities. Here are some of the spots and events our seniors like to venture to:
- Imagination Station Toledo: A short drive away, this non-profit, hands-on science museum located on the Maumee riverfront in downtown Toledo is an attraction for all ages. Our residents celebrated National STEM Day by visiting the museum and exploring the exciting and interactive exhibits dedicated to science, technology, engineering and math.
- Stevens Gardens: Close to our community is Stevens Gardens, a local go-to for garden vegetables and seasonal produce. They also grow and sell strawberries, flowers and fall decor. Our residents enjoy having an outing at Stevens Gardens, especially in the fall, where they tour the farm, meet animals and browse the fresh produce.
- The Dance Centre of Northwest Ohio in Whitehouse: The Centre is a local favorite for all things dance and offers captivating performances by its students. For National Dance Day, our residents enjoyed a performance by The Dance Centre of Northwest Ohio in Whitehouse students during a candlelight dinner.
- Historic Canal Experience: Visitors and residents in Waterville can experience what life on the Miami and Erie Canal was like in 1876 by visiting the Canal Experience at Providence Metropark, formerly a canal town in Providence, Ohio. The Metropark has one of the country’s greatest concentrations of canal-era features. Our residents headed out for a riverboat cruise to enjoy a beautiful day on the water and a picnic.
Living Options At StoryPoint Waterville
At StoryPoint Waterville, we value each resident’s individuality and strive to provide personalized care and respect. To meet our residents’ varied needs and preferences, we offer a selection of living options:
Independent Living: We offer a maintenance-free lifestyle filled with convenient amenities and daily activities, allowing residents to spend their days as they want.
Enhanced Living: For those most comfortable in an apartment and not ready or in need of the care services offered in assisted living, enhanced living provides the flexibility to only pay for necessary services.
Assisted Living: From help with medication to support with activities of daily living, coordinating appointments and more, assisted living offers 24-hour care. Our assisted living services provide personalized care tailored to each resident’s requirements.
Memory Care: For those experiencing memory loss, dementia, Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments, our licensed memory care neighborhood offers specially trained staff, intentional programming and unique community features to provide a supportive and nurturing environment.
Amenities At StoryPoint Waterville
Our community is known for our delicious meals served with warmth. Our Executive Chefs create unique, locally-sourced meal options based on our residents’ preferences and feedback. These creative, chef-prepared meals are made from scratch daily and feature fresh ingredients. In addition to our culinary offerings, we also provide abundant amenities, new friendships and exciting experiences. We get to know our residents on a deep level so we can plan programs and outings for their interests. Whether it’s a theme party or an excursion to area attractions, our activities schedule is packed with programs that follow our residents’ interests and pace. Whatever you’d like to do, we’ll work together to make it happen.
Come And Discover Life At StoryPoint Waterville
If you’re seeking a senior living community that feels like home in Waterville, Ohio, look no further than StoryPoint Waterville. As part of the StoryPoint Group family, we are committed to providing an unmatched experience for seniors and their families. They are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re dedicated to providing care and comfort. We invite you to visit our community, meet our compassionate team and discover what makes StoryPoint Waterville a special place to live.